DI-NOC is a great way to change the feeling of any room. In fact, many businesses use DI-NOC to create the ambiance their clients experience while shopping or receiving a service. It is no wonder why DI-NOC architectural finishes are so popular – because you can cover a great deal of space and save both money and the environment. Taking into account the growing popularity of DI-NOC, we have prepared a list of cleaning tips to make your surfaces always look brand-new.
DI-NOC Cleaning Tips
1. Remove any stains as quickly as possible. If certain materials remain too long, it may cause permanent discoloration.
2. Colorado Signs recommends that you do not spray wall covering with a protective coating, such as wax. This can cause discoloration.
3.Begin cleaning at the bottom of the wall covering and work up, always wiping with the seams, usually up and down.
4. Always use clean, soft materials to wash and dry your wall covering. The best method is to use warm water and a mild detergent. A sponge is recommended for washing, followed by a clean, lint-free cloth to dry.
5. Try cleaning materials in an inconspicuous location before cleaning the entire area.
6. Avoid using abrasive cleaners such as steel wool or powdered cleaners which can damage the surface of your vinyl DI-NOC covering.
7. Do not use solvent-type cleaning preparations such as nail polish remover, tar and bug removers, and other harsh chemicals. When using them, the risk to remove print and/or finish from the wall covering is quite high. Moreover, it will reduce or eliminate the permeability of perforated wall covering.
It is easy to keep DI-NOC clean
As you can see, there’s nothing really difficult nor special about maintaining DI-NOC architectural finishes.
DI-NOC architectural finishes have the flexibility and affordability to transform a room while meeting your budget. You can add DI-NOC to any surface, including walls, columns, tabletops, doors, ceilings. The unique DI-NOC designs offer the warmth of wood grain, sleek feel of metal, cool of natural stone, and hundreds of other designs.
If you’re thinking about renovating your space and don’t want to spend a lot, this is the best solution. Contact Colorado Signs for more information and we will take care of your needs.